Friday, August 14, 2009

Surgery

Well I had Laproscopy surgery done on Monday (8/10). The Dr thought I might have endometriosis so he was going to do a conservative surgery to get rid of the endometriam. Well during surgery he found no endometriosis. He found a fibroid tumor on my left ovary, but said it was not what was causing my pain. So now that I am healing up from surgery I have to keep a calendar of every pain, cramp, "female" stuff that goes on for the next 10 weeks. He is looking for any patterns that will give him more indications of what it could be. After that if he can't find anything he is going to do a partial hystorectomy. He will take everything but my ovaries, so that I will not have to be on hormone supplements and my body will still be able to produce my own hormones and I will not be thrown through menopause. I go back on Oct 15 and will have more answers then hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! You will have to keep us updated on all of this. We will sooooo be keeping you in our prayers :)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Followers