Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Aspen's week in Montana!

At the Fair in Great Falls
The kitty she made for herself, and the pink poodle she made for cousin Reia

Her first fish! If you look close you can see it!

Aspen and Papa Joe out camping


Aspen and Gramma Lisa in the camper!



Wow August already...where has the summer gone! I have been really bad about updating this on a regular basis!! :) Sorry..
Aspen went to Montana the last week in July and spent a week with Gramma Lisa and Papa Joe. She had a blast as you can see! She asked me on the way home, why do I have to go home mom, I want to stay at Gramma's! And I said cause I missed you and she said well Gramma will miss me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Followers